17 - The Public Domain [Re-broadcast]
On episode #17 of The Vault, we turn the most available songs into unavailable songs, as well as unregistered clowns, Beethoven's plan to ruin our voices and infiltrate our phones, and the contents of a Texan hymnal.
Find out which nominees make the cut and land in The Vault. This week we consider:
Julius Fučík's "Entrance of the Gladiators"
Ludwig van Beethoven "Ode To Joy"
Francis Scott Key/John Stafford Smith's "The Star Spangled Banner"
This week's panel includes host- Patrick and producer- Nick, and guest- Lauren.
- 5:02pm Entrance of the Gladiators by United States Marine Band on . (.), 1897
- 5:17pm Symphony No. 9 In D Minor, Op. 125 by Ode to Joy! - Beethoven Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 on Ah Young Hong (Naxos of America, Inc.), 1824
- 5:27pm The Star-Spangled Banner by Fred Waring and His Pennsylvanians on This Is My Country (Decca), 1814
- 5:45pm The Circus Bee by United States Marine Corps Band on . (.), 1908
- 5:49pm Zadok The Priest by St Matthew's Choir on . (.), 1727
- 5:55pm Power And The Glory by Phil Ochs on All The News That's Fit To Sing (Elektra), 1964